To cater for the technical requirements of our customers, we are recruiting for the position of Implementation Consultant to be part of our expanding Operations team who deploy and support customer solutions.
We need an expert in trouble-shooting, installations and training who is experienced in menu creation, connectivity and configurations of EMC setups around the world to help iRiS products integrate with our client’s POS setup.
When you aren’t working on solving our client’s POS problems you will get an opportunity to dive into iRiS products to configure & deploy them with our clients globally. The individual will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with iRiS customers by demonstrating expertise with IRIS products and services and POS solutions.
The ideal candidate would be someone with significant hands on Oracle POS experience who is looking to spend less time on the road and make use of their skills in a growing, friendly office environment. The successful applicant will take ownership of POS consulting and support activities, leading POS-related conversations with internal teams, customers, partners and other stakeholders. The Implementation Consultant will work with our project management team to undertake the configuration, QA and deployment of iRiS products and iRiS will provide the necessary training as part of the induction for this role.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR AN IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
· Hands-on assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues preventing online order placement
· Adding/updating employees, tenders, order types, RVC configuration etc in EMC
· Configuring POS API client on workstations to facilitate online ordering enablement
· Validating POS and iRiS GXP configuration to facilitate menu synchronisation and online order placement
· Working with Project Managers to assist clients with go live
· Working with internal teams on POS-related bug fixes and enhancements
· Documenting processes to assist with POS installations, configuration and troubleshooting
· Configuration and deployment of iRiS products
· Working with internal teams and clients to test iRiS integrations with client’s POS, mobile key, RMS, PMS or SoS
· Provide training to our clients on iRiS products on-line or face to face
· Create and maintain technical, implementation, training, testing and support documents using Word, Excel or PowerPoint tools.
· Make sure iRiS products are working well at assigned clients by providing post deployment support
· Be a subject matter expert and answer client's questions on iRiS products
· Support internal staff throughout development of new releases/Bug Fixes/Support issues
· Help to identify potential performance issues, bottlenecks and pain points and recommend ways to mitigate or resolve them.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
· Educated to degree level (1st or 2:1)
· At least 4 years’ technical experience with Oracle/MICROS Simphony 2.x point-of-sale systems
· Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide and influence appropriate courses of action
· Thorough knowledge of menu item and general configuration in EMC
· Previous role as a POS installer or support at Oracle/MICROS would be highly advantageous
· Expert technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills and possess the ability to interface with customers and third-party vendors
· Ability to write clear and concise documentation Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
· Ability to work in a fast paced, high intensity environment and to maintain a calm and professional persona in high pressure situations.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Prior experience working in or close to the hospitality industry
· Prior experience in a small and fast-growing company or start-up
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK at the time of application.
BENEFITS include 25 days holiday + your birthday off + bank holidays, Bonus Scheme, 4pm Friday finish, flexible working hours (40 a week), Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme, quarterly appraisals & development planning, and an excellent London location.
Recruitment agencies please note: iRiS Software Systems Ltd only accept CV’s from individual’s - we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies without being appointed. Any agency ignoring this will be blacklisted.