Strategic Account Manager
LOCATION: HQ London
WHO WE ARE
At iRiS, our purpose is put simply, to build software that inspires hotels around the world to deliver the best possible guest experience through instant access to products and services. With presence in both the UK and US, iRiS is taking guest facing technology to a new level. Since it’s conception, iRiS has partnered with over 1,000 proper
iRiS is the global market leader in guest facing technology, with offices in the UK and US providing an intelligent guest experience SaaS platform and an innovative suite of applications for the hospitality industry. iRiS work with over 1,000 properties across 100 countries, including major hotel chains Marriott and Mandarin Oriental.
We are currently recruiting an entrepreneurial, motivated Strategic Account Manager with relevant experience in software start-ups and business value-based selling. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and business development experience and a solid track record selling into the hospitality market. You will drive business growth by wining large enterprise customers and increasing sales to key existing customers. You will have a track record of successful business development. You will introduce products and solutions based on your in-depth knowledge of the customer, their business strategies, and the hospitality market.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build and execute a sales strategy for target enterprise customers
· Drive business development and sales with new customers and new markets
· Understand the business needs of our customers and apply product knowledge to meet those needs
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Up-selling and leveraging business from established customer relationships
· Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives
· Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations
· Successful background in B2B technology sales, preferably software and SaaS in a start-up
· Understanding of business value selling and digital sales
· Experience dealing with complex sales cycles at executive level with larger organisations
· Entrepreneurial approach
· Excellent people, negotiation, and organization skills
· Willing to travel
· Hospitality experience preferred but not essential
BENEFITS include 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off, Perkbox, 4pm Friday finish, Cycle to Work Scheme, Quarterly appraisals & development planning & Flexible Hours (40 a week).
Recruitment agencies please note: iRiS Software Systems Ltd only accept CV’s from individual’s - we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies without being appointed. Any agency ignoring this will be blacklisted.